Thursday, September 9, 2010

Coursework plans :)

I am not entirley sure what to do for my coursework. I have read 'North and South' by Elizabeth Gaskell and really enjoyed it, so want to include it as one of my books. Jon advised me to read 'The French Leiutenants Woman' by John Fowles which I did not enjoy as much. I was planning to do something along the lines of the different presentations of 19th century women, but I am open to other suggestions and to other books to compare with 'North and South'

I am now going to read 'Hard Times' by Charles Dickens a focus on comparing something to do with social affairs in 19th centry England.

2 comments:

  1. Grrrr blogspot! Refusing ma comments!! This is a beautiful blog Hannah and I wish it was MY coursework!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have read your blog it is very helpful for me. I want to say thanks to you. I have bookmark your site for future updates. teach to one

    ReplyDelete